yay! such a great day in school! celebrated teacher's day and my birthday in class! its a wonderful day! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Thank you for accompany for me to Pizza Hut for a great Lunch! I have a montage for all of you.... I hope you enjoy it! Photos coming soon!
Video Below :-
Best Regards Rachel Tan
Enjoy!!!!!!! Love Five Agape 2007 very much!
Special Thanks to Eileen, Suzanne, Shu Ting , Sheron, Yanti , Chew Sung , LiYing!!! =)
4:13 PM Tuesday, August 28, 2007
yooo guys. just coming in for a message. i am going to turn 17 in a few days! ohmy, i am growing up! on friday, i was thinking of getting a cake so, that we can celebrate with everyone at school. and, on saturday, i will be booked fully hopefully, will be out for the whole day. with gracey, and her auditions! haha. after that, we will go movies and everything. slackingggggg and yeah, we'll have a great dinner at night. so that day'll be great as well. today's chinese paper was alright, i know i still need to improve on it. soo, don't give up!
i was telling my mom if i get into a poly, i'll have a long long break, like 4-5 months before school starts? like wow. so, she suggested that i should take up this / that course. and yesss, if i can go travel for so long. it'll be nuts for me. =)
OOOOOOOOH. i can't till o 'levels are over for me. like overrrrrrr. comeon!
japan this yearrrrrrrrrr!!!! =D
i can't wait to see snow. its my dream!!! i have to tell you that strawberry milk + honey stars = love
4:46 PM Tuesday, August 21, 2007
just popping by to type a message.
i was so disappointed yesterday that i wanted to cry. oral wasn't fantastic, and when i got home, i was so annoyed and everything seemed so wrong. i received an email from the childaid concert thing, and i did not get in. i nearly on the verge of crying. you know, yeah... yesterday was a bad day. pssh. but it isn't that bad because my cousin got into the auditions because she can sing. and why didn't they chose me? well,i bet they 're looking for more than a 'rachel'. maybe their piano standards are like 'mozart' or 'beetoven'. or, this isn't my year and time to shine. hopefully one day, most definitely. =D so i don't have to be all that disappointed. i am so glad that my dearest gracey got in. all the best and shine yeah. (:
thats about it. and yeah, i am going to get my work done. there 're plenty for me to do so, i have to stop writing now.
common tests results weren't the worst thing ever. how i thought this was the best attempt i have ever done.
thank you for believing.
i'll continue to shine and work hard. same goes to all of you.
for my birthday, in a few weeks time, i have already got some plans in mind . but i have certainly no idea what to do. i just want it to be simple, and memorable with some of my friends. thats what i want to do. how i wish my mother would just co-operate with me.
i am so so tired, and i really want a break. now. period.
12:49 PM Saturday, August 18, 2007
1. You're in the hospital, who would come to visit you? well, obviously my family and my close friends. =S i think.
2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be? woooh yeahh. alcohol sucks.
3. Your CD collection is repossessed. But you may keep one.. what? clay aiken's - a thousand different ways.
4. Do you believe world peace is possible? well, thats impossible, but i do hope one fine day.. that would happen.
5. I'm a genie. Name your wish .make me a happy girl everyday. =]
6. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you off? someone who don't think when they speak.
7. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you on? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
8. Speaking of same sex, what did you think about Brokeback Mountain? i swear i am like a mountain tortoise, what is brokeback mountain?
9. What are you obsessive about? internet, most possibly, myspace. =]
10. What phone service do you have? singtel.
11. Do people underestimate you? oohh of course. =x
12. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood? jamming it out on the piano.
13. Honestly, do you talk about myspace in real LIFE? yeah , totally.
14. Have you met someone online in person? nope, not even once.
15. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the school year? to grow in maturity and handle things well.
16. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised? yeahhhh.
18. Do you have any really crazy relatives? yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.
19. Pretend you're 15 deep in beers. Describe what you would be doing. dancing the night away.........
20. Does everyone in your life know the real you? nope. lmao =D
21. Last thing you said about a guy/ girl? its a secret.
22. What is the most ridiculous fear you have? people who have weird eyebrows. they scared the wits out of me.
23. Do you know anyone in prison? not that i know of.
25. When is the last time you ate Peanut butter and jelly? peanut butter - maybe months ago. jelly? last christmas? LOL!
26. When did you last have a home cooked meal? yesterday.
27. Have you ever gotten naked at a party? uh?
28. Name who you miss. izabella and agnes and robbie. =(
29. Are you named after a grandparent? yeah. my grandpa named me.
30. Who loves you? everyone.
31. Do you throw up gang signs? uhm?
32. Have you ever broken a rib? noo. but sprained an arm.
33. Last song you heard? "rainy day" by jannel parish.
34. What was the last thing you ate? mcdonalds. sausage mcmuffin.
35. How do you feel RIGHT now? cooooooool.
37. Did you go anywhere today? maybe at night. for dinner. =]
38. Whats your hair like? straight.
39. Would you ever work for border patrol? not in singapore. never heard of.
40. What car were you in last? dadyyyyy
42. What High School are you going to? presbyterian high.
43. Are you going to homecoming/prom? yeahhhhhhhhh =D
44. Have you ever been in an interracial relationship? no........
45. Is your birthday on a holiday? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
46. Are you old enough to vote? nopeeeeeeeeeee
47. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now? nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
48. Are you a vegetarian? nooooooooooo.
49. Do you worry about global warming? yeahhhhhhhh.
50. Do you like polar bears? yeahhh. they're furry.
51. Do you like alligators?noooooo.
52. Which of the Marley brothers do you like best? i dont get it.
53. What slang word do you call marijuana? huhhhhhhh.
54. Do you have to get your wisdom teeth out? nopeeeeeeee =D
55. Ashley or Mary-Kate? which is the one who is not suffering from eating disorder? i'll prefer the opposite one. LOL =D
56. Do you wear your sweetie's clothes? we don't hv such brands here.
58. Do you have a tan? i can't go tans! ARRGHGHGHGHGHH!
59. Where were you one hour ago? at homeeeeeee.
60. Life... How do you feel about it? its mundane.
61. Have you ever logged on to your bf/gf/crush's Myspace page? no.
62. Which do you enjoy more: Soccer or Hockey? soccer.
63. Name someone you love. my family.
64. Would you rather have a million dollars or true love? loveeeeeeeeeeeee.
65. Which of your myspace/friendster friends has a naughty piercing? i don't know.
66. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend a marine? my dad is a marine. not really. but he has a marine company. =D
67. Are you currently in a relationship? nahhhhhhh, not at the moment.
68. Would you rather date someone 2 years younger or older? olderrrrrrr.
69. What's your favorite junk food? twisties
70. Who was the last person who messaged you? my mom
71. Do you know what your wearing the 1st day of school? uniforms are cool.
72. Are you taller than 5'6?nah, i am not a giant. in this sense =]
7:48 PM Tuesday, August 14, 2007
wow man. did like shyytt for chinese. anyways, none of a big deal. retaking the papers again & thats it. mugging time.
i won't be blogging for long now.
aces for humanities, for the first time.
there should be something to be happy about rightt..... =)
4:20 PM Thursday, August 09, 2007
well, start with yesterday. it was carnival day at phs. well, everything was good. grace and wayne were there with me. and bad was the weather is terrible HOT! :( careless me left $10 bucks tickets with me, without checking while returning back home. ooo well. concert was pretty good! enjoyed most of the performances, ended around like wow, 9 plus?
took attendance, went back home with the two kids. was so tired till we didn't had proper dinner and bounce back to bed till 12 noon today. LOL.
i saw the campus superstars. they're good!
well, i have videos, so check back! i am going to post some for the fans!
happy national day to all!
SINGAPORE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
9:47 PM Saturday, August 04, 2007
oh gosh! everything is so busy! national day next week.